
This week, the academy had a Workshop week. In every course, there was an open house, so people could get to know the different possibilities they're offering (and get more students next year). Ours wasn't a big success: only 2 people subscribed for the workshop 'You and your favourite thing'. Here's a shot of the favourite things of Jarne, a 9 year old boy, crazy about his Go-Go's! Apparently, they're also for sale in the toy store, so if Morgan really wants a particular one, just buy instead of spending loads of money in the supermarket :-)
I'm still working on the portraits, but I'll post some of them in the upcoming week.
I like the GoGo Battle.. although it looks like it was a one-sided victory!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Toby.. eventually I am going to put yours in the mail.. I swear..
I can fill the week with shots from the last two days, and maybe I'll just do that!
ReplyDelete