Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Broken Computer

My computer's in service allready for 3 weeks. That's why there're no new posts here. I have shots, just no proper facilities :-) I'm working again as well, so the timing could be worse. Not that much time anyway. But I have shots waiting to be posted. I hope I'll get it back soon.
And I'm back in class. I decided to go analog this year. Developping photos turned out to be lots of fun. It forces you to pay attention to every square cm of your shot, so I hope to learn a lot from that. Expect some old-fashinoned stuff here as well!!
Greets
D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dirk - send a message to Amy. The scanner I had is still in Belgium and we have no use for it now. Bring over one of your tasty desserts for Amy and Morgan and the scanner is yours!

    ReplyDelete