Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Change

What is turning out to become my only assignment this year i might finish in class: Change. Or: even if you don't do anything, even a simple thing as a glass of water changes... The 3 series are taken on the same day, varying from morning till it gets dark, at home on the kitchen table.

Here's version one, but i found the composition not a big success...







So, I gave it another go, this time different angles. I like the shots from these series. i think they're individually the best, but maybe not as a whole, as the differences in composition lead away from what i'm trying to say...







So this brought me to version 3, where i tried to take the same compositions, but out of my hands. It failed miserably. So here's version 4, on tripod:






It was a very grey day when i made this one, and keeping them low-key adds to the atmosphere, tmo...

1 comment:

  1. I think these are all very neat the 8th and 9th shots are my favorite

    ReplyDelete