


Today I went out with my father's camera to start my second film. My teacher said most of my first film was underexposed so today I have been playing around with different settings, just to get a feel for it. The weird numbers Alberto was writing down for me were apertures and shutter speeds to get varying amounts of light on my film. So no pictures from that but I am including some scans Scott made for me from the film I developped with Jorgen and Syra some weeks ago (it's really a team effort today :-))
Nice shot mate. Wish i was there and not in this heat in Australia. I have never seen the snow.
ReplyDeleteWell, it's nice to look at, but I get tired of it quite quickly. We had a lot already this winter, but now it's just grey (which is not nice either, but easier to ignore). I'm already waiting for the summer...
ReplyDelete