I love tiltshift too, as you guys have probably seen of my older stuff.
Tiltshiftmaker is free, but if you have photoshop I recommend looking into the plugin "bokeh". It works wonders on things using physically accurate blur to make bokeh instead of just guassian diffusion.
Oooh, I like the board game shots. I might have to make Scott play that with me tonight:)
ReplyDeleteI need to check out that tiltshiftmaker...
ReplyDeleteI love the color and a big fan of tiltshift.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo.. I figured out how to do it on CS4...
ReplyDeleteI like the result too, defenitely something i'm going to experiment with the coming 349 days...
ReplyDeleteI love tiltshift too, as you guys have probably seen of my older stuff.
ReplyDeleteTiltshiftmaker is free, but if you have photoshop I recommend looking into the plugin "bokeh". It works wonders on things using physically accurate blur to make bokeh instead of just guassian diffusion.
Anyway, love Settlers and it's a great shot.
Brennan: Here is how I did my tilt shift in Photoshop.. no plugin needed..
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIY29E39VjQ