I know exacty what you mean. I find failed pictures often very interesting, I have one somewhere, with the same feeling as this one. I like it, especially because it's streetphotography of course. But what was your goal in the first place?
it was just a funny sight: a couple with a chihuahua in a basket... but my camera was on manual and i didn't have time to adjust, so it came out completely overexposed...
I know exacty what you mean. I find failed pictures often very interesting, I have one somewhere, with the same feeling as this one. I like it, especially because it's streetphotography of course. But what was your goal in the first place?
ReplyDeleteI like it. It has a mysterious atmosphere.
ReplyDeleteit was just a funny sight: a couple with a chihuahua in a basket... but my camera was on manual and i didn't have time to adjust, so it came out completely overexposed...
ReplyDelete