The '24' is an assignment from the first year... It handles different aspects of photography... The idea: to do them... I was thinking within a month, but why stress.. It's an idea to use days that i'm not that inspired and fill them up...
Today, i did lot's of laundry. I'm not a fan, but I do like the smell of clean sheets... i'll sleep like an angel tonight :D

You asked for it ;)
ReplyDeleteok.. how do i improve it?
Delete(apparently, replying doesn't give you a notice after all...). I'm not sure. It just isn't an image that does something to me. Technically: I would change the angle a bit. Just a bit lower and a little to the left. And I would make it a bit more storytelling by making it not so neatly. Why not shoot just after you get out of bed? Get rid of that Vlaams upbringing. Get wild! :)
Deletei'll make a new one tomorrow morning. soft texture part 2 :)
Delete