Monday, 17 February 2014

Orange

I had a bit of time today between appointments.  So I put some oranges on my chairs :)

Coloured version

B&W with blue filter
B&W with orange filter


3 comments:

  1. I like the reflection, but there is something about the composition... I don´t know... if it´s the composotion of the oranges...Maybe because they are right in the vertical middle? I really don't know what it is, but it feels the oranges can fall any minute... Is it juist me? They look delicious by the way. Great orange colour and you are blessed with such photo-studio-chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know exactly what you mean. ok, they aren't straight up, but don't they look balanced?
    maybe it's because of the crop. i originally took the picture according to the rulebook, but i didn't like how that turned out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know what it is. I like it and still there is something that bothers me, but I can't tell you what exactly. But I like it more, than it bothers me :) I like the coloured one, the best.

      Delete